You are now in the main content area
Digital Marketing for Hosp/Tourism
What do companies need to do to rank their website in the top few results of a web search? Hotels and destinations promote themselves by developing dynamic websites and diverse digital strategies. They need to populate their content with keywords and images and lead people to them through different social media channels. By critically examining different apps and websites for destinations and hotels, students will learn how digital strategies can increase the effectiveness of digital distribution channels. Students will learn practical skills - in their final assignment, they will build a website with a popular web-building tool and promote it via digital channels, incorporating what they have learned.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
ITM 102 or Direct Entry
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professional Table I
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in EBusiness
- Minor in Tourism
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II