You are now in the main content area
Strategic Marketing Planning
This course builds on the basic marketing concepts to enable the student to contend with marketing problems and opportunities that present themselves in the hospitality and tourism industry. Marketing research techniques and marketing planning are applied to actual situations. Student groups are required to undertake and prepare a documented market study for a business of their choice. Cases, industry events and guest speakers will supplement class lectures and discussions.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- HTA 402 - Management Accounting for HTM
- HTA 708 - Revenue Management for Hosp/Tourism
- HTD 500 - Hotel Feasibility and Valuation Studies
- HTL 801 - Hospitality Strategic Management
- HTT 600 - Special Topics in Hospitality/Tourism
- HTT 700 - Current Issues in Hospitality/Tourism
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ITM 795 - Social Media Analytics