You are now in the main content area
Business Aspects of Incentive Travel
Internal motivation programs are applicable to any field and can provide benefits for both corporations and employees. The objective of this course is to expose students to the components of a well-organized incentive program focusing on company goals and objectives including increased profitability, program funding, qualification requirements and marketing. The course reviews various rewards and analyzes the benefits and shortcomings of cash vs. merchandise vs. travel. In-class exercises are an integral part of the course.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professional Table I
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Events and Live Entertainment
- Minor in Tourism
- Open Elective Table
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II