You are now in the main content area
This course will give the students an understanding of the numerous components within the framework of an event. Students will be instructed on the evolution of an event from its conception to execution. Students will create a themed fundraising event proposal which is brought to life through their choice of decor, entertainment, venue and food and beverage. The specific areas of study will include: professionalism, administrative planning and management, proposal development, creative writing, marketing, sponsorship and legal and risk management.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professional Table I
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Events and Live Entertainment
- Minor in Tourism
- Open Elective Table
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II