You are now in the main content area
Destination Management and Marketing
The course critically examines the factors affecting marketing and management strategies in a destination. The role of strategic market planning and management are reviewed. The course uses hospitality and tourism cases and readings relating to destinations as well as multinational organizations to teach decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Creative Industries Professional Table III
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professional Table I
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Tourism
- Open Elective Table
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II