You are now in the main content area
This course provides an in-depth examination of leadership as both a practice and a field of study. By applying current research on leadership and followership to cases, movies, and real-life examples, students will develop a greater understanding of how to lead and be led.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Business Management - Human Resources Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- INP 913 - Leadership in Nonprofits
- Minor in Organizational Leadership
- Minor in Sales Management and Service Quality
- Open Elective Table
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III