You are now in the main content area
Training and Development
This course explains how the training and development function furthers an organization's strategy and its performance management process. It helps students understand and apply relevant theories to the design, delivery and evaluation of training programs. Related topics include; assessing training needs, setting learning outcomes and training objectives, designing, delivering and evaluating training programs.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Business Management - Human Resources Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- MHR 849 - Human Resources Planning
- Minor in Human Resources Management
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III