You are now in the main content area
Human Resources Planning
This course addresses the strategic human resource management activity of planning for future human resource requirements. The importance of aligning human resources planning with corporate and business strategies is emphasized, as well as preliminary needs for human resources information systems, job analysis, and environmental scanning. The course is centered around analysis and forecasting of the organization's future demand for human resources, and future supply of human resources. Related topics include: succession planning, career management, outsourcing, downsizing, and mergers and acquisitions.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Business Management - Human Resources Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Human Resources Management
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II