You are now in the main content area
Special Topics in IT Infrastructure
This course explores advanced Information and Communication Technology (ICT) applications, and is constantly updated to reflect changes in priorities and developments in the market.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Consent: Departmental consent required
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Technology Management Professional Table I
- ITM 704 - Mobile App. Development
- ITM 760 - Big Data Analytics
- ITM 825 - Enterprise Information Security
- Minor in Information Technology Management