You are now in the main content area
Community Development: International Field Experience
This course provides an opportunity for students to deepen their understanding of development issues, and to experience part of their learning in an interdisciplinary, international, and intercultural setting. Following a brief in-class orientation at Ryerson, the field experience part of the course is held overseas. Canadian students will work with students from the host country on specific projects relevant to community development in that country. The country and projects selected may vary from year to year.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Disability Studies
- Health Services Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Family Supports and Community Practice
- Minor in Social Innovation
- Nursing Collaborative Professionally-Related Table I
- Nutrition and Food Table I, II and Open Electives
- Open Elective Table
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III