You are now in the main content area
Introduction to Fundraising
This course provides a view of the Canadian voluntary sector and its organizations, as well as an introduction to concepts and issues related to the practice of fund development. This comprehensive overview also acts as a knowledge base for subsequent, in-depth study of the various aspects of fund development. The concept of philanthropy and various fund development approaches will be explored.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Child and Youth Care Professionally-Related Table I
- Disability Studies
- Early Childhood Studies Professionally-Related Table I
- Health Services Management Professionally-Related Table I
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Nursing Collaborative Professionally-Related Table I
- Nutrition and Food Table I, II and Open Electives
- Open Elective Table
- Social Work Professional Table I