You are now in the main content area
Reporting for TV Workshop
This is a studio course focused on best practices in video and television journalism. After several weeks of introduction to broadcast production, students will report, interview, write copy, and work on a wide range of short and long-form reports, as they line up newscasts that are relevant in the 21st century.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 6 hrs.
GPA Weight: 2.00
Course Count: 2.00
Billing Units: 2
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- JRN 403 - Journalism and Ideas
- JRN 405 - Special Topics in Journalism Theory
- JRN 800 - TV Documentary
- JRN 840 - Journalism Capstone Project
- JRN 841 - Advanced Multimedia Journalism
- JRN 842 - Building the Brand
- JRN 843 - Journalism Laboratory
- JRN 851 - Newsroom masthead - The Ryersonian
- Journalism Professional Table I