You are now in the main content area
Language and Society
This writing intensive course explores how language reflects and shapes society. The course also aims to further develop students' academic reading and writing skills by exploring methods of active reading, and strategies for structuring and supporting written arguments.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Liberal Studies: LL
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance
- Admissions Procedures and Policies
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- CAF 199 - Communication Skills
- CEN 199 - Writing Skills
- Chemical Engineering Co-Operative Program
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Table A - Lower Level Liberal Studies
- Undeclared Engineering (First Year Studies Only)