You are now in the main content area
Real Estate Law
The study of law is important for all real estate professionals. This course covers topics such as construction law, development law, land use regulation, acquisitions and transactions. Mortgages, leases and other real property interests are covered at an advanced level.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Law and Business Major
- Business Management - Real Estate Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Real Estate Management
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II