You are now in the main content area
Business Intelligence/Decision Modeling
This quantitative course advances and enhances skill with marketing metrics through experience with relational databases, data preparation, data analysis, predictive modeling, and common software suites. Using case studies and spreadsheets, students gain insight into when and how to apply data modeling techniques, such as linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, neural analysis and customer clustering, and their role in strategic decision-making and market plan development. (Transfer credits will not be granted).
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Business Management - Marketing Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Marketing
- Nutrition and Food Table I, II and Open Electives
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Professionally-Related Table II - Performance Acting/Dance
- Professionally-Related Table II- Performance Production
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II