You are now in the main content area
Assessing/Managing Market Opportunities
This course examines the creative process of creating new ideas for products and services, the business case that must be made to take an innovation to market, and the strategic formulation and implementation necessary to manage a product for success. Students use both quantitative and qualitative tools to analyze the market, the barriers to entry and the implementation challenges that must be addressed to turn an innovative idea into a marketing success.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Entrepreneurship Major
- Business Management - Marketing Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Minor in Marketing
- Nutrition and Food Table I, II and Open Electives
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II