You are now in the main content area
This course presents a comprehensive framework for analyzing competition and developing successful marketing strategies. Students develop advanced skills in quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques in order to analyse, predict and understand a company's relative position, the general market situation, the future of the industry, and the opportunities, threats and environmental forces that may impact the future success of an industry, a company, a product or a service.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Business Management - Entrepreneurship Major
- Business Management - Marketing Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Minor in Marketing
- Nutrition and Food Table I, II and Open Electives
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II