You are now in the main content area
Sport Marketing Concepts and Strategy
This course exposes students to the fundamental concepts and strategies related to marketing in sport and recreation organizations. The course adopts an applied approach and emphasizes university/college, technology, sport sponsorship, focusing on the practical application of theory. Topics include the Canadian sport industry, sport brands, media and distribution, promotion and events.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Marketing Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Marketing
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II