You are now in the main content area
International Sport Marketing
This course exposes students to the concepts and theories related to marketing in international sports organizations. The course adopts an applied approach and emphasizes both professional and Olympic sport, focusing on the practical application of theory. Topics include sport agents, marketing world sporting events, financing, marketing sport facilities, ambush marketing, events sponsorship, and anti-doping.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Marketing Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Marketing
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II