You are now in the main content area
Applied Research Project
Students work individually or in groups to complete a research project for an organization, association or company. The project includes primary and secondary research that addresses the client's problems and issues and identifies future opportunities through a set of actionable recommendations. There is a strong emphasis on interpersonal skills as students manage their project deliverables and their relationship with the client.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Consent: Departmental consent required
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Marketing Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Marketing
- Nutrition and Food Table I, II and Open Electives
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II