You are now in the main content area
Limits, continuity, differentiability, rules of differentiation. Absolute and relative extrema, inflection points, asymptotes, curve sketching. Applied max/min problems, related rates. Definite and indefinite integrals, Fundamental Theorem of Integral Calculus. Areas, volumes. Transcendental functions (trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic and their inverses).
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 4 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Available only to Engineering and Engineering Special Students.
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- CHE 217 - Fluid Mechanics
- CHY 203 - Instrumental Methods of Analysis
- Chemical Engineering Co-Operative Program
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- EES 512 - Electric Circuits
- ELE 202 - Electric Circuit Analysis
- ELE 302 - Electric Networks
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- MTH 240 - Calculus II
- MTH 425 - Differential Equations and Vector Calculus
- MTH 817 - Combinatorics
- Mechanical Engineering
- PCS 227 - Biophysics
- Undeclared Engineering (First Year Studies Only)