You are now in the main content area
Calculus and Computational Methods I
Calculus of functions of one variable and related numerical topics. Derivatives of algebraic, trigonometric and exponential functions. Differentiation techniques and applications of derivatives. Techniques of integration.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 4 hrs. Tutorial: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- CPS 803 - Machine Learning
- CPS 843 - Introduction to Computer Vision
- Computer Science
- ECN 109 - Basic Mathematics for Economics
- ECN 189 - Mathematics for Economics I
- ECN 301 - Intermediate Macroeconomics I
- ECN 504 - Intermediate Microeconomics I
- Financial Mathematics
- MTH 310 - Calculus and Computational Methods II
- MTH 817 - Combinatorics
- Mathematics and its Applications
- PCS 227 - Biophysics