You are now in the main content area
Probability and Statistics II
Sampling probability distributions ( t-student, Chi-squared and F-Fisher distribution). Point estimation. Maximum Likelihood estimation. Estimation by confidence intervals. Hypothesis testing. ANOVA one- and two-way. Simple linear regression models; multiple regression analysis including variable selection techniques; regression diagnostics. Non-linear regression. Goodness of fit test. A statistics computer package will be used in this course.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- ECN 329 - Statistics for Economics II
- ECN 627 - Econometrics I
- ECN 729 - Sports Economics
- Financial Mathematics
- HIM 408 - Statistics for Health Services Managers
- MTH 480 - Probability and Statistics II
- MTH 500 - Introduction to Stochastic Processes
- Mathematics and its Applications
- Minor in Mathematics
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV