You are now in the main content area
Numerical Analysis II
Numerical solutions for initial value and boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations. Runge-Kutta, Multi-step, Hybrid methods. Convergence criteria. Error analysis aspects. Shooting, finite- difference, Rayleigh-Ritz methods. Matrix eigenvalue problem. Jacobi, Givens, Householder, Power methods. Numerical double interpolation and multiple integration. Non-linear systems of equations. Numerical solutions to partial differential equations. This course will include laboratory classes using electronic calculators and computer terminals.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 4 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table III
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Mathematics Professional Table I
- Minor in Mathematics
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV