You are now in the main content area
Arithmetic of Complex numbers. DeMoivre's theorem. Roots and Powers of complex numbers. Functions of a complex variable. Limits and continuity. Cauchy-Riemann equations. Exponential, trigonometric, hyperbolic and logarithmic functions. Analytic functions. Integration in the complex plane. Residue theorem. Applications.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs. Tutorial: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table III
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Mathematics and its Applications
- Minor in Mathematics
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV