You are now in the main content area
Logic and Computability
Propositional and predicate calculus, first order theories, undecidability. Resolution and Horn clauses, logic programming (Prolog). Effective computability and halting problem. Applications of logic to problems in computability.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs. Tutorial: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table III
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Mathematics Professional Table I
- Minor in Mathematics
- Open Elective Table
- PHL 650 - Beyond Classical Logic
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV