You are now in the main content area
Applied Linear Algebra
Emphasis on the interplay between theory, application and numerical techniques. Review of vector spaces, complexity of algorithms and numerical techniques, applications of eigenvalues and eigenvectors. Singular value decomposition. Markov chains and probability matrices. Linear Transformations. Inner product spaces. Concepts will be illustrated through applications as chosen by the instructor. Lab work done with an appropriate software package.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1 hr. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Financial Mathematics
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Mathematics and its Applications
- Minor in Mathematics
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV