You are now in the main content area
Technology, Culture and Communication
Guided by the theory that meaning arises in culture, this course introduces the study of patterns of change in communication and media technology within the context of visual culture. Particular attention will be paid to interrelated themes such as representation, power, and progress, among others.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- Image Arts Professionally-Related Table II
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Visual Studies
- Open Elective Table
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III