You are now in the main content area
Digital Media Production I
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on workshops, students will broaden their understanding of digital media, develop a critical understanding of the role of digital media in contemporary life, and become conscious consumers and creators of technology and digital media content. Students will be introduced to principles of visual design and communication, and will learn how to use digital media production software for graphic design, web-native production and time-based media.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Available only to Media Production, New Media and Sport Media students.
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Media Production
- New Media
- RTA 213 - Production: Introduction to Multi-Camera
- RTA 312 - Motion Graphics
- RTA 314 - Production: Intermediate Single-Camera
- RTA 317 - Media For Participatory Audiences
- RTA 501 - Studio Practice
- RTA 865 - Exploring Virtual Environments
- RTA 963 - Web Design
- RTA 993 - Sport Graphics
- RTA Elective Table II
- Sport Media