You are now in the main content area
Introductory Audio Production
Through a combination of lecture and in-studio workshops, students develop foundational skills in audio production: recording, editing, and mixing. Students apply these skills through the creation of a personal podcast that includes components of studio recording, field and studio interviews, sound design, and music editorial.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Available only to Media Production, New Media and Sport Media students.
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Media Production
- New Media
- RTA 213 - Production: Introduction to Multi-Camera
- RTA 311 - Intermediate Audio Production
- RTA 314 - Production: Intermediate Single-Camera
- RTA 501 - Studio Practice
- RTA 971 - Audio Post Production and Sound Design
- RTA 974 - Radio Broadcasting
- RTA 996 - The Art of Podcasting
- RTA Elective Table II
- Sport Media