You are now in the main content area
Creative Processes - Sport Media
This introductory course focuses on principles, theories and practices of content development for a variety of media genres, formats and distribution platforms, and primarily in the sport media industry. Students explore the development of creative and fact-based content by using processes such as rapid prototyping, iterative design, story-chasing and script writing. Students emerge from the course with an understanding of how to take their creative ideas from inception to the creation of compelling content.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- RTA 102 - Creative Processes
- RTA 106 - Introduction to Video Sport Production
- RTA 107 - Creative Processes - New Media
- RTA 233 - Sport Journalism
- RTA 320 - Interactive Storytelling
- RTA 331 - Advanced Transmedia Sports Marketing
- RTA 920 - Visual Storytelling: Video Production
- RTA 991 - Sport Writing
- Sport Media