You are now in the main content area
This lecture course will introduce analog and digital audio systems, an overview of visual media technical concepts, and computer hardware and networks with an emphasis on understanding the use of technology in audio and digital media production. The course will be taught at a non-engineering level. Lectures will include samples of technology, demonstrations and application of technical knowledge in production.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Media Production
- New Media Core Elective Table I
- Open Elective Table
- RTA 106 - Introduction to Video Sport Production
- RTA 243 - Production: Introduction to Single Camera
- RTA 313 - Production: Intermediate Multi-camera
- RTA 314 - Production: Intermediate Single-Camera
- RTA 845 - Producing the Olympics
- RTA Elective Table II
- Sport Media