You are now in the main content area
Production: Introduction to Single Camera
This course will provide an introduction to the technical and aesthetic elements of electronic field production. Students will learn basic skills in single camera production techniques, and will begin to develop an aesthetic understanding of creative composition, production design, and editing. Working in teams, students will learn about production values and working to deadlines, while becoming familiar with how to use a camera, lights, microphone, and non-linear editing equipment to create video productions.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- FCD 920 - Visual Story Production
- Media Production
- RTA 106 - Introduction to Video Sport Production
- RTA 201 - Video Art Production
- RTA 313 - Production: Intermediate Multi-camera
- RTA 314 - Production: Intermediate Single-Camera
- RTA 920 - Visual Storytelling: Video Production
- RTA 951 - Presentation I
- RTA 961 - 2-D and Object Animation
- RTA 993 - Sport Graphics
- RTA Elective Table II