You are now in the main content area
Intermediate Audio Production
This course builds on the foundation of audio production skills honed in RTA 104. Students engage in a combination of lecture, demonstration, and workshop sessions that expand their competency and confidence in complex audio production scenarios. Students advance their skills in music, dramatic narrative, audio for video, and live audio production. As a prerequisite for several RTA audio courses, this course scaffolds students' specific explorations in advanced production courses.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 4 hrs. Lecture: 2 hrs.
GPA Weight: 2.00
Course Count: 2.00
Billing Units: 2
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Media Production
- New Media Core Elective Table I
- RTA 837 - Live Audio Production
- RTA 858 - Music Production
- RTA 864 - Adv. Audio Immersive and Interactive Sound
- RTA 921 - Audio Technical Theory
- RTA 947 - Advanced Live Event and Multi-Camera Prod.
- RTA 957 - Documentary Production
- RTA 960 - Selected Topics in International Media
- RTA 973 - Independent Production
- RTA Elective Table II
- Sport Media Core Elective Table I