You are now in the main content area
Production: Intermediate Multi-camera
This course provides students with more advanced understanding and practice in multi-camera/studio production techniques. Through skill-based workshop rotations, studio production exercises and a major project, students develop their knowledge of production tools, operation and care of equipment, and an understanding of the teamwork and interpersonal skills necessary to create successful programming. As well, the skill set and talent necessary to use the visual medium to tell effective and evocative stories is further developed.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 5 hrs. Lecture: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 2.00
Course Count: 2.00
Billing Units: 2
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Media Production
- RTA 911 - Directing and Performance
- RTA 947 - Advanced Live Event and Multi-Camera Prod.
- RTA 955 - Sports Broadcasting
- RTA 957 - Documentary Production
- RTA 960 - Selected Topics in International Media
- RTA 969 - Television Technical Producing
- RTA 970 - Lighting, Grip and Effects Specialty
- RTA 973 - Independent Production
- RTA 975 - Video Compositing and Visual Effects
- RTA 976 - Broadcast Journalism
- RTA 977 - Current Affairs Production
- RTA 978 - Editing Specialty
- RTA 987 - Comedic TV Production
- RTA 994 - Advanced Sport Media and Documentary
- RTA Elective Table II