You are now in the main content area
Production: Intermediate Single-Camera
This course advances the student's knowledge and applications of lighting, framing, composition, location constraints, sound, and the editing involved in single camera shooting. Students will review the camera/recorder and nonlinear edit suites, the planning techniques derived from scripts, lighting techniques and audio recording. Students will develop story, scripts and production planning paperwork for one short and one longer form production, which they will shoot and edit. New Media students must complete core competencies.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 6 hrs.
GPA Weight: 2.00
Course Count: 2.00
Billing Units: 2
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Media Production
- New Media Core Elective Table I
- RTA 911 - Directing and Performance
- RTA 947 - Advanced Live Event and Multi-Camera Prod.
- RTA 955 - Sports Broadcasting
- RTA 957 - Documentary Production
- RTA 960 - Selected Topics in International Media
- RTA 969 - Television Technical Producing
- RTA 970 - Lighting, Grip and Effects Specialty
- RTA 973 - Independent Production
- RTA 975 - Video Compositing and Visual Effects
- RTA 976 - Broadcast Journalism
- RTA 977 - Current Affairs Production
- RTA 978 - Editing Specialty
- RTA 984 - Single-Camera Production - Advanced
- RTA 987 - Comedic TV Production
- RTA 994 - Advanced Sport Media and Documentary
- RTA Elective Table II
- Sport Media Core Elective Table I