You are now in the main content area
This studio course introduces students to the fundamental concepts and strategies for creating interactive and nonlinear narratives. Students learn classic theories of storytelling and editing, as the foundation to crafting compelling interactive narratives. Through a series of projects, students are introduced to different methodologies for creating interactive narrative experiences, including the creation of storyworlds and narrative maps, and the use of character, perspective and time to build choice and viewer agency into the narrative experience.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Media Production
- Media Production Core Elective Table I
- New Media
- Open Elective Table
- RTA 864 - Adv. Audio Immersive and Interactive Sound
- RTA 929 - Multi-platform Narrative
- RTA 947 - Advanced Live Event and Multi-Camera Prod.
- RTA 953 - Mobility and Mixed Reality
- RTA 975 - Video Compositing and Visual Effects
- RTA Elective Table II