You are now in the main content area
Effective Nonprofit Organizations
The course provides students with an understanding of the principles and practices of effective development and management of nonprofit organizations in a dynamic environment. It explores the legal foundation for nonprofit and charities, organizational structure, governance, leadership, strategy, human and financial resource management, accountability, organizational change, and adaptation.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Minor in Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Management
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Child and Youth Care Professionally-Related Table I
- Disability Studies
- INP 920 - Critical Issues in the Nonprofit Sector
- Open Elective Table
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Social Work Professionally-Related Table II
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III