You are now in the main content area
Advanced Health Assessment
Advanced understanding of theoretical and practical health assessment across the lifespan. Critical thinking and clinical decision-making in the assessment of multiple body systems related to complex clients. Nursing interventions planned and individualized to clients based on systematic assessments. Assessment skills are practiced using relational, ethical, and trauma-informed approaches. Integrate knowledge of Indigenous peoples and other culturally-diverse groups into health assessment practices.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 2 hrs. Lecture: 2 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- BLG 131 - Microbiology for Nursing
- NSE 211 - Clinical Practice II
- NSE 212 - Nursing Research: Quantitative Methods
- NSE 221 - Clinical Practice III
- NSE 222 - Nursing Research: Qualitative Methods
- Nursing - Collaborative Program
- PAT 201 - Pathotherapeutics I
- PAT 202 - Pathotherapeutics II
- PPN 201 - Living with Chronic Illness
- PPN 202 - Acute and Life-Threatening Illness