You are now in the main content area
Clinical Practice II
Students integrate theoretical approaches and critical thinking to collaborate with individuals and families to provide safe, therapeutic, culturally sensitive and ethical care in diverse adult and older adult client populations. Opportunities are provided for the acquisition of psychosocial and psychomotor skills in class, lab and simulation. Clinical practice and simulation facilitate application of the skills.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 14 hrs. Lecture: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 2
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- BLG 131 - Microbiology for Nursing
- NSE 203 - Advanced Health Assessment
- NSE 212 - Nursing Research: Quantitative Methods
- NSE 221 - Clinical Practice III
- NSE 222 - Nursing Research: Qualitative Methods
- Nursing - Collaborative Program
- PAT 201 - Pathotherapeutics I
- PAT 202 - Pathotherapeutics II
- PPN 201 - Living with Chronic Illness
- PPN 202 - Acute and Life-Threatening Illness