You are now in the main content area
This course explores the key concepts of integrated disability management. A multi-disciplinary approach to managing all forms of disability will be put forward based on sound best practice disability management techniques. Government legislation and regulations will be reviewed as well as the influence of non-governmental organizations. Multiple models of disability management will be presented. The assessment and evaluation of various return to work processes will be undertaken.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Disability Studies
- Minor in Occupational Health and Safety
- Occupational and Public Health
- Open Elective Table
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III