You are now in the main content area
Biomechanics principles. Physics of hearing and vision. Fluid mechanics and human circulatory system. Viscosity and viscoelasticity in biological fluids. Thermodynamics of biochemical reactions and metabolism. Random molecular motion in gases and solutions. Electrolytes. Molecular and ionic interactions in solutions. Membrane's structure and properties. Diffusion and osmosis in biological organisms. Electrochemistry of cells. Action potential and electrical activity of neurons.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table V
- Biomedical Sciences Professional Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Medical Physics
- Minor in Physics
- Open Elective Table
- PCS 520 - Nanophysics
- PCS 530 - Cellular Biophysics