You are now in the main content area
Nuclear Physics/Radiation Protection
Introduction to nuclear physics. Nuclear structure and binding energy. Nuclear decays, radioactivity and nuclear reactions. Interaction of radiation with matter. Introduction to dosimetry and dose calculations.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1.5 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs. Tutorial: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biomedical Sciences Professional Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Medical Physics
- Minor in Physics
- Open Elective Table
- PCS 406 - Radiation Protection/Health Physics
- PCS 407 - Radiation Therapy