You are now in the main content area
Methods of identifying housing needs and analyzing possible solutions will make up the subject matter of this course. The role of government, the private developer, and non-governmental organizations will be explored in detail. The application of housing legislation at the provincial and federal levels, as well as current housing programs, will be discussed.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Criminology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Urban and Regional Planning Professional Table I
- Urban and Regional Planning Professional Table III