You are now in the main content area
Feasibility Analysis of Development
This course provides the student with an introduction to real estate investment analysis and evaluation. The terminology, data, and techniques, which underlie the decision made about investment in income-property will be covered thoroughly. Students will carry out feasibility studies using calculator, spreadsheet and other computer-based approaches.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Core Elective Table III
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Real Estate Management
- REM 500 - Real Estate Development and Project Mgmt
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Urban and Regional Planning Professional Table I
- Urban and Regional Planning Professional Table III