You are now in the main content area
The study of justice is concerned not only with what is 'just' and whether we can agree on this matter across cultures, but also with what obligations we might have to treat each other fairly. In this course, students will examine questions of justice, as they have been extended to the global sphere, in light of contemporary concerns such as intensifying inequality, continued poverty, accelerated migration, anthropogenic climate change, and demands for righting historical wrongs.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Liberal Studies: UL
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Criminology and Politics and Governance Professional Table II
- History Politics and Governance Professional Table II
- Minor in Global Politics and Development
- Minor in Politics
- Politics and Governance Professional Table II
- Politics and Governance_Sociology Double Major Professional Table II
- Table B - Upper Level Liberal Studies