You are now in the main content area
Sport, Exercise, and Performance
Many psychological variables are associated with aspects of sport and exercise. This course will examine psychological principles which are thought to impact performance and participation and will in turn consider how physical activity might influence psychosocial outcomes such as emotions and cognitive performance.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professional Table I
- English Professionally-Related Table IV
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Psychology
- Open Elective Table
- PSY 614 - Psychology of Sport
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Psychology Professional Table II
- Sociology Professionally-Related Table IV