You are now in the main content area
This course examines psychological disorders in children and adolescents, taking into account the developmental context in which such disorders occur. Topics include classification and assessment, anxiety disorders, depression, conduct disorders, attention deficit disorder, autism, schizophrenia, and eating disorders.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Child and Youth Care Professionally-Related Table I
- Criminology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Early Childhood Studies Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Psychology
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Psychology Professional Table II
- Social Work Professionally-Related Table II