You are now in the main content area
Psychology of Health and Health Care
This course will offer insight into the psychological influences on health, with an emphasis on the application of psychological principles to health care delivery and disease prevention. Among the topics discussed are general health promotion, patient-practitioner interaction, stress, pain, and psychological issues in chronic and life-threatening illness.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Early Childhood Studies Professionally-Related Table I
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Psychology
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Psychology Professional Table II
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Social Work Professionally-Related Table II