You are now in the main content area
Death, Dying and Bereavement
This course presents a comprehensive review and critical analysis of empirical findings on death, dying and bereavement. There will be a discussion of research-based techniques for dealing with the problems and stresses encountered in helping the dying or grieving person to adjust.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professional Table I
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Child and Youth Care Professionally-Related Table I
- Early Childhood Studies Professionally-Related Table I
- Minor in Psychology
- Nursing Collaborative Professionally-Related Table I
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Psychology Professional Table II
- Social Work Professionally-Related Table II